TERMS OF SERVICE:
Web Health Club is very aware of the importance of safeguarding the information pertaining to our Internet visitors and online members. The purpose of our TERMS OF SERVICE is to set forth specific practices that WEB HEALTH CLUB follows to respect the privacy of all visitors and online members.
By using this website, you agree to the all of the terms and conditions of WEB HEALTH CLUB set forth on this TERMS OF SERVICE page. If you do not agree with the totality of our terms and conditions, please do not use our website. WEB HEALTH CLUB reserves the right to change, add, delete, or alter our TERMS OF SERVICE at any time. Your continued use of this website following the posting of any changes to the TERMS OF SERVICE will mean that you accept those changes.
The information that we may gather from or about you can fall into two categories; Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”) and Aggregate Information.
Personally Identifiable Information
We may request and collect personally identifiable information that you voluntarily choose to disclose to us. Examples of personally identifiable information include your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, credit card or any other information that can be used to uniquely identify you.
Examples of aggregate information include how many times our site is visited, how much time visitors spend on our website, what pages were visited and/or the geographic location of our visitors. Please be aware that we may also request additional information about you that may or may not be traced specifically back to you.
WEB HEALTH CLUB may collect and use your Personally Identifiable Information in one or more of the following ways:
- To contact you via phone or email regarding your account, including communication regarding any changes to our policies or account management procedures, information on new product updates, special offers on WEB HEALTH CLUB services or programs that may interest you, and to process customer service functions.
- To e-mail you information about how to use WEB HEALTH CLUB services, inform you of potential new products or services, updates or special/promotional offers.
- To process your credit card or other payment types.
- To publish blog comments and enable forum participation.
- To its parent, subsidiary and other related companies, trusted affiliates, independent contractors and business partners who will use the information for the purposes outlined herein as necessary to provide the services and for the specific purposes for which the information was collected.
- At the request of law enforcement or governmental agencies or in response to subpoenas, court orders or other legal process, to establish, protect or exercise WEB HEALTH CLUB’s legal or other rights, to defend against a legal claim or as otherwise allowed by law.
- To protect the rights, property or safety of WEB HEALTH CLUB, its employees, clients or any other person(s).
- To investigate or prevent a violation by User of any contractual or other relationship with WEB HEALTH CLUB or where WEB HEALTH CLUB has a good faith belief that access, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of WEB HEALTH CLUB, its users or the public or the perpetration of any illegal or harmful activity.
- To investors, advertisers and potential partners in connection with or in contemplation of a sale of its assets or business or a merger, consolidation or other reorganization of its business.
WEB HEALTH CLUB may collect and use Aggregate Information in one or more of the following ways:
- To enable us to generate data about our website traffic.
- To make improvements to our website and services.
- To collect demographics and/or other information regarding our target market.
- To customize our user experience, including the use of ads and advertisements.
- To share demographic and profile data with our agents, contractors, or affiliates.
Web Health Club takes extreme precautions to protect your personal information. Personal information is stored in a secured manner and always sent via a secure internet channel. When you enter sensitive information such as a credit card number, WEB HEALTH CLUB uses secure socket layer technology (SSL) to encrypt the transmission of that information. However, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and WEB HEALTH CLUB cannot guarantee that the information submitted to, maintained on or transmitted from its systems will be completely secure. WEB HEALTH CLUB is not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the site by any users or third parties.
WEB HEALTH CLUB maintains internal logs for Internal Protocol (IP) addresses. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer each time you access the Internet. Your IP address does not contain personally identifiable information. WEB HEALTH CLUB collects IP addresses in order to conduct system administration, report aggregate information, conduct site analysis, and to detect improper use of the site.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not disclose information about you to non-affiliated third parties, except as permitted by law. For example we are permitted by law to share information about you to agents, contractors, or affiliates of ours, who help us operate the website, conduct our business or help us complete a service you requested, such as processing your credit card payment. All such partners are bound to keep your information confidential. In certain circumstances we may share information about you if we believe in good faith that state or federal law requires us to do so such as to comply with an inquiry from law enforcement officials, when ordered by a court or by other compulsory legal process. We may also share your information to investigate or prevent suspected illegal activities such as fraud.
Links to other Websites
Our website contains links to non-WEB HEALTH CLUB websites. Certain links on our website may be provided to you for information and convenience and may not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by WEB HEALTH CLUB, while at the same time, there may be additional 3rd party links that, when clicked on, might generate an affiliate commission for Web Health Club if a product or service is purchased from those 3rd party sites. Regardless of Web Health Club’s motivation to send users to external websites, please note most, if not all of the 3rd party websites are not under the control of WEB HEALTH CLUB and we cannot guarantee the privacy or safety of information you provide to those sites. To ensure protection of your privacy, we encourage you to review the privacy policies of any websites you visit.
We use “cookies” to collect information on how our website is used. Cookies are pieces of information that are transferred to your browser or local device for record keeping purposes. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
WEB HEALTH CLUB uses e-mail forms to allow our customers to ask questions about our products, services and programs. While we make every attempt to protect the personal information that you share with us, it is important to note that an e-mail message is unsecured. Should you choose to send your information via e-mail, you do so at your own risk. If you do choose to correspond to us via e-mail, we reserve the right to retain the content of your email messages as well as your e-mail address or other PII, and our responses.
Personal Information Provided as Part of User Content
If you include personally identifiable information as part of any content that you provide to WEB HEALTH CLUB via public postings to the site, including any bulletin boards, forum posts, etc., such information may be made available to any parties using the site. WEB HEALTH CLUB does not edit or otherwise remove such information from content uploaded to any bulletin boards, forum posts, etc. before it is posted on the site. If you do not wish to have your personally identifiable information made available in this manner, you must remove any such information from the content before posting. Your contact information (which may include, without limitation, a username and email address) may be included with any content that you post via the site. WEB HEALTH CLUB is not liable for any damages caused or incurred due to personally identifiable information made available in the foregoing manner.
We may provide online forums for users who visit our site. However, any postings will not be protected or confidential, so we suggest you keep that in mind when creating your username(s) and password(s) on our forums, whether they are in the password-protected area or not.
We may from time to time survey visitors on our site. The information collected from these surveys is used in aggregate form to help us improve our site.
If you do not wish to receive marketing offers or any other form of correspondence from Web Health Club, you may request that we remove your name from our internal email list. You can call (404)909-6774 or email us @ [email protected] to complete your opt-out request. Note that all of our email correspondence comes with a standard opt-out link at the bottom of every email we send out.
Changing or Deleting Information
If you wish to change or deactivate your personally identifiable information obtained on our site you can call (404)909-6774 or email us @ [email protected]
This policy and use of WEB HEALTH CLUB’s site or services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from the other provisions and shall not affect the validity of the other provisions.
By using ANY of our services, WEB HEALTH CLUB assumes that you are medically cleared by your primary physician to engage in physical activity. The information provided by this website is based on up-to-date, reliable, and accurate sources, and is intended for educational purposes. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a medical condition, or use this information as a substitute for the advice of your physician. WEB HEALTH CLUB shall be held harmless in any event where a user experiences or sustains a physical and/or mental injury or setback.
Questions or Comments
WEB HEALTH CLUB LLC
Email: [email protected]